Sunday, November 24, 2013

Llama, a battery saver indeed

Llama is another app that is a must recommend on any Android phone. 

Via this tiny small app almost every function in ones phone can be completed. 

Say for example, since I am currently an Intern (MBBS) in a hospital I need my phone to give a substantial battery life but I also need my internet to be connected so that I can also be in touch with my friends through whatsapp.  But since I check my msgs only once in 1 to 2 hours I don't actually need my phone internet to be on throughout. Here llama comes into play. One can program it in such a way that it will turn on ur internet at a set interval.  Say every 20 mins downloads the msgs and then turns the internet back off. Bingo 2 birds with 1 stone. I am getting my msgs and also my battery is saved.
There many other functions like auto sync that can be turned on ONLY when Wi-Fi is connecTed so as to save those precious mobile data Mbs😁

http://goo.gl/8UtvIX


No comments:

Post a Comment