Sunday, November 24, 2013

Pocket offline reader



This app was introduced to me by my good friend @Aaron Mascarenhas. I happened to be surfing through his phone after just getting my awesome new Samsung galaxy grand phone. Since I knew his phone would be a treasure trove of applications.
So enough of the praising part. Anyways when I surfed through I saw the app and like all curious ones asked what does this app do. Then he Sat and explained with an example, which I mite quote now "imagine u are surfing the net and u find a really awesome article but just don't have the time to read it them and there. That's where  pocket comes to the rescue."
Once u install the app on ur phone and enter ur login details and Id, ul have to install add ons in your web browser which you can find online quite easily. Once the ground work done the rest shud be quite easy. I mean the next time u find some juicy article which u feel u shud read just hit the pocket add on button and the app downloads the article to ur phone for offline reading which u can read wherever say bus ride, a boring class room lecture any place😃

http://goo.gl/A9L7tu

No comments:

Post a Comment